We offer a 14 day returns and refund policy from the date of delivery in accordance to the DSR. You will receive the full refund to the value of the order (delivery costs not included).
The parcel must be returned in brand new condition, unopened and in the original packaging. The customer must bare the delivery cost of the return of the product/order.
This applies to all orders with us unless:
- Products that are ordered in error or that you changed your mind on will be entitled to a credit note at our discretion.
- Products that are faulty due to manufacturing process are entitled to a credit note under the manufacturers' warranty for a limited time specified in the manufacturer's terms and conditions (usually three months). If a product is credit noted due to manufacturing defects, the buyer is responsible for the return of the goods to such address as directed by the supplier.
We will then offer you a credit note on return including a maximum of £10 postage costs. All customers should use www.parcel2go.com for anything other than a small Jiffy Bag where the Post Office can be used. You can send up to 25kg for £10 with this service and that is all we will refund on return postage fees that are because of our error.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Products that are damaged in transit to the customer CANNOT be refunded. If a product is damaged in transit the customer or recipient must NOT sign for the delivery. Instead the customer must refuse delivery by the courier and then contact us for further details. Please email us at [email protected] if you have want to return your order.
If you checked out as a GUEST USER please click here.
1. To return an item please login to your account & go to the "My Account" dashboard by clicking here.
2. Once in the "My Account Dashboard" please select "My Returns" on the left sidebar.
3. Under the "My Returns Requests" header you will see a dropdown box containing your recent orders, select the order you wish to return a product from & press "Return".
4. Once the returns screen loads, select the item you would like to return & fill in any required fields. To add an additional item to the return press "Add Item To Return".
5. Once the returns request has been submitted, we will review the request & respond to you with a returns slip which you will need to include inside your parcel.
Please note*** All returns without a returns slip or return ID number will not be processed.
1. Opt in for ’Return shipping on us’ via your PayPal account. Find out more
2. Place your order with JD and use PayPal as your payment method.
3. Orders can be returned in-store or returned by post by visiting our Returns process above.
Make sure you keep your proof of postage.
4. Log into your PayPal account, select the purchase you returned and click on ‘Request return shipping refund’. Submit the return shipping request form, along with proof of your return within 30 days.
5. If your claim is approved, PayPal will send a refund of up to £15 to your PayPal account within 10 business days.